Higher Education Grants

All applications for a Higher Education Grant must be made to SUSI (Student Universal Support Ireland) through www.studentfinance.ie.

If you are already in receipt of a grant from Kerry County Council:
Students who are currently in receipt of a student grant from Kerry County Council and who are progressing to the next year of the same course will continue to be assessed and paid by Kerry County Council.
If you are changing your course or progressing to a new course you will need to apply to the SUSI online system.

For further details check out the following link: www.studentfinance.ie




Kerry County Council, Co. Buildings, Rathass, Tralee

Phone: (066) 718 3500     Email: info@kerrycoco.ie

  • cssimg
  • wai-aaaimg
  • xhtml image