There are 3 types of Grants available to assist older persons or persons with a disability in carrying out necessary alterations to their house:-

Housing Adaptation Grant for People with a Disability
Housing Aid for Older People
Mobility Aids Housing Grant Scheme


Kerry County Council, Co. Buildings, Rathass, Tralee

Phone: (066) 718 3500     Email:

  • valid css
  • wcag 1.0 AAA compliant
  • xhtml 1.0