Building Regulations are a set of legal requirements for the design and construction of new buildings, extensions, material alterations to and certain changes of use of existing buildings. They are provided to ensure the health, safety and welfare of people who use buildings. They include requirements regarding the conservation of fuel and energy and access for people with disabilities.
The Building Regulations and the Technical Guidance Documents for the Building Regulations can be viewed on the web at www.environ.ie (See section on Building Standards). To purchase copies of the Building Regulations and associated documents, please contact the Government Publications Sales Office, Sun Alliance House, Molesworth Street, Dublin 2.
Tralee Fire Station
09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Form of Application for a Fire Safety Certificate.
- Form of Application for a revised Fire Safety Certificate.
- Form of application for a 7 Day Notice and Statuary Declaration.
- Form of Application for a Regulation Fire Safety Certificate and Statutory Declaration.
- Form of Application for a Disability Access Certificate.
- Form of Application for a Revised Disability Access Certificate.
- Form of Application for a Dispensation/Relaxation of the Building Regulations.
- Form of Application for Exemption from payment of Fees.
- Schedule of Fees.
The following documents are in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view these documents. (Documents open on a separate page).