Draft Tralee M. D. LAP 2018-2024
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Section 20(1) of the Planning & Development Act 2000 – 2016 (as amended) that Kerry County Council, being the Planning Authority of the County of Kerry, has produced a Draft Local Area Plan for the Tralee Municipal District.
Submissions may be made during the period from Thursday 19th April 2018 until 31st May 2018.
An open day will be held in Tralee Library from 4.00 to 7.30pm on Tuesday 8th May 2018
Submissions should be made in writing and addressed to:-
Senior Planner, Planning Policy Unit, Planning Department, Kerry County Council, County Buildings, Rathass, Tralee and marked:
‘Draft Tralee Municipal District Local Area Plan’.
Submissions will also be accepted by email to the following email address only: firstname.lastname@example.org
All such submissions lodged within the above period will be taken into consideration prior to adoption of the Tralee Municipal District Local Area Plan and amendments to the Tralee Town Development Plan.
Because of the large volume of submissions expected the public are advised to make their submissions/observations to the Council well in advance of the closing date.
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form - Word format
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice - Word format
- Public Site Notice
- Extension of Duration Application Form
- Further Info Site Notice
- Further Info Site Notice (Word format)
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ's - Further information is available on the E.P.A. website at www.epa.ie
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption - Explanatory Memorandum