Draft West Iveragh LAP 2019-2025
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Section 20(1) of the Planning & Development Act 2000 – 2018 (as amended) that Kerry County Council, being the Planning Authority of the County of Kerry, has produced a Draft Local Area Plan for the West Iveragh Area.
Submissions may be made during the period from Thursday 10th January 2019 until Friday 22nd February 2019.
An open day will be held in Cahersiveen Library from 12.30 to 5.00pm on Thursday 24th January 2019.
Submissions should be made in writing and addressed to:-
Acting Senior Planner, Planning Policy Unit, Planning Department, Kerry County Council, County Buildings, Rathass, Tralee, Co. Kerry and marked: ‘Draft West Iveragh Local Area Plan’.
Submissions will also be accepted by email to the following email address only: firstname.lastname@example.org
All such submissions lodged within the above period will be taken into consideration prior to adoption of the West Iveragh Local Area Plan.
Because of the large volume of submissions expected the public are advised to make their submissions/observations to the Council well in advance of the closing date.
- Draft West Iveragh LAP 2019-2025 (pdf)
- Draft West Iveragh LAP 2019-2025 Map Browser
- Environmental Reports
- Addition to Record of Protected Structures
- Chief Executives Report on submissions
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form - Word format
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice - Word format
- Public Site Notice
- Extension of Duration Application Form
- Further Info Site Notice
- Further Info Site Notice (Word format)
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ's - Further information is available on the E.P.A. website at www.epa.ie
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption - Explanatory Memorandum
- Article 6(a) Exemption Application Form