Temporary Closure the N71 National Secondary Road
- Scaffolding Licence
- Casual Trading Licence
- Abnormal Load Permit
- Off Road Dumper Permit
- Road Opening Licence
- Finger Post Licence Application Form
- Finger Post Licence Renewal Form
- Community Involvement Scheme
There are 153 Burial Grounds under the control of Kerry County Council. The Council employs part –time caretakers to look after the upkeep of many of these burial grounds.
It is Council policy to work with and involve local communities in the maintenance and upkeep of local burial grounds. Kerry County Council currently works with and gives financial aid to 50 Local Burial Ground Committees.
It is important to note that 92 of the County’s 153 Burial Grounds are classified as Archaeological sites and, accordingly, are protected by the National Monuments Act. Any works to be undertaken in these Burial Grounds require advance approval from the Council’s engineering and archaeological staff.
- Terms of Purchase of Interment Rights in a Lawn Style Burial Ground
- Application for Exhumation Licence
- Bye-Laws for Cemeteries Advert
- Bye-Laws for Cemeteries
- Draft (Casual Trading) Bye-Laws 2017 – Banna Beach Car Park, Banna, County Kerry
- Draft Casual Trading Bye-Laws Kenmare
- Section 38 – N71 The Square, Park Lane and East Park Lane, Kenmare, Co. Kerry