Temporary Closing of Roads - N71 between Molls Gap and Torc Waterfall Car Park
KERRY COUNTY COUNCIL
TEMPORARY CLOSING OF ROADS
SECTION 75 OF ROADS ACT 1993
Notice is hereby given that, pursuant to Section 75 of the Roads Act 1993, and the Temporary Closing of Roads Regulations 1994, Kerry County Council has decided to close to public traffic the following road:
Road Closed: N71 between Molls Gap and Torc Waterfall Car Park
Road Closing Times: from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m., Monday to Friday, between the dates of Monday, 5 February 2018 to Friday, 2 March 2018 The purpose of this road closure is to facilitate Pavement Improvement Works on the N71 at Gortracussane, Muckross, Killarney.
There will no access for pedestrians and cyclists during these works. Diversions will be in place on the N22 and the R569 via Kilgarvan.
- Scaffolding Licence
- Casual Trading Licence
- Abnormal Load Permit
- Off Road Dumper Permit
- Road Opening Licence
- Finger Post Licence Application Form
- Finger Post Licence Renewal Form
- Community Involvement Scheme
There are 153 Burial Grounds under the control of Kerry County Council. The Council employs part –time caretakers to look after the upkeep of many of these burial grounds.
It is Council policy to work with and involve local communities in the maintenance and upkeep of local burial grounds. Kerry County Council currently works with and gives financial aid to 50 Local Burial Ground Committees.
It is important to note that 92 of the County’s 153 Burial Grounds are classified as Archaeological sites and, accordingly, are protected by the National Monuments Act. Any works to be undertaken in these Burial Grounds require advance approval from the Council’s engineering and archaeological staff.
- Terms of Purchase of Interment Rights in a Lawn Style Burial Ground
- Application for Exhumation Licence
- Bye-Laws for Cemeteries Advert
- Bye-Laws for Cemeteries
- Draft (Casual Trading) Bye-Laws 2017 – Banna Beach Car Park, Banna, County Kerry
- Draft Casual Trading Bye-Laws Kenmare
- Section 38 – N71 The Square, Park Lane and East Park Lane, Kenmare, Co. Kerry