- CC-E3 Artist In Schools Bursary 2023
- CC-E4 Deontas 2023 Arts Act Grant
- CC-E4 Deontas Arts Act Grant Guidelines
- CC-E5 Bursary To Attend An Artists Retreat 2023
- CC-E6 Creative Work Development Bursary 2023
- CC-E7 Further Arts Education Bursary 2023
- Eamon Kelly Bursary 2023
Sign up to our newsletter or follow us on social media for updates.
Our Arts Act Grants and Bursaries 2022 are now closed for applications.
Arts Festival – Festivals with strong arts content organised by community / voluntary / professional groups
Arts Event – One off or limited series of events with strong arts content eg. a play / exhibition / concert etc organised by community / voluntary /professional groups/ individual
Arts Activity – regular arts activity e.g. art groups, writers’ groups, workshops, classes organised by community / voluntary / professional groups/ individual.
Individual Practitioner/Artist applying for a specific project to assist a community-based group
The Artists Bursaries currently are:
- Creative Work Development
- Artists Retreat
- Further Arts Education
- Artist in School