Conservation Grants 2021
Grants for the Conservation of Protected Structures 2021
Kerry County Council will administer grants for the conservation of Protected Structures in 2021.
The objective of the scheme is to assist the owners of Protected (Listed) Structures to undertake works that are necessary to secure the conservation of the structure.
Qualifying works would among other things include:
- works necessary to secure the stability of a structure or part of a structure;
- works necessary to make a structure weather proof or damp proof;
- works necessary to conserve or repair external walls or internal features;
- works consisting of temporary repairs, where it is necessary to protect the structure from immediate risks.
Information Session for Intending Applicants will be held on: 4pm-5pm, Monday 11th January 2021.
Details of the scheme and application forms can be obtained by contacting Victoria McCarthy, Planning Department, Kerry County Council, County Buildings, Tralee. Telephone: (066) 7183793.
- BHIS 2021 Circular
- BHIS Application Form
- Historic Structures Fund 2021 – Circular
- Historic Structures Fund 2021 Application Form
The closing date for receipt of application forms is 5pm Friday 26th February 2021
E: [email protected]
- Pre-Planning Application Form – Word format
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form - Word format
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice – Word format
- Public Site Notice(As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Public Site Notice
- Public Site Notice (As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice (Word format)
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge) (Word format)
- Extension Of Duration Form
- Further Extension Of Duration Form
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ's - Further information is available on the E.P.A. website at www.epa.ie
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Enforcement Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption - Explanatory Memorandum
- Article 10(6)(a) Exemption Application Form
- Form 15 - Homesharing and short term letting.
- Form 16 - Short term letting 90 day exceeded.
- Form 17 - End of year form for short term letting.
- Form 18 - Large-scale Residential Development Meeting Request Form
- Form 19 - To accompany Large-scale Residential Development Application