Covid 19 Planning Service – Revised Arrangements
Kerry County Council Planning Department wishes to advise that the public office at Room 13, County Buildings, Tralee will reopen to the public on Monday 25th May 2020 by appointment only.
The following procedures are currently in place:
- Appointments – Appointments to visit the public office can be made by sending a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 066 7183582.
In line with National Guidance the following procedures will apply
- visits to the public office should only take place if absolutely necessary.
- written confirmation of this appointment can be provided on request as proof of eligibility to travel (access to an essential service is covered by legislation).
- customers will have to adhere with social distancing requirements and there will be a strict limit on the number of customers who can visit at an allocated time.
- customers will not have access to the Drawing Office and the mapping search facility will remain closed. The planning search facility will continue upon payment of the €80 fee.
- General Planning Queries – While you may continue to call on 066 7183582 as normal, you should note that access to staff through this number is limited. As such it is recommended that you should contact the Planning Authority via email on email@example.com. You can also continue to correspond in hard copy via An Post to the offices of the Planning Authority at County Buildings, Rathass, Tralee.
- Pre-Planning Meetings –Presently all face to face pre-planning meetings have been suspended. Pre-planning under Section 247 will continue online and by telephone.
- Planning Applications –All planning applications should be lodged through An Post to the offices of the Planning Office. Similarly, responses to requests for additional information should be submitted in the same manner.
Viewing a Planning Application – To view a planning application, please go to our website at www.kerrycoco.ie/planning where you can access and view the planning applications which have been submitted.
Submissions/Observations – If you wish to make a submission or observation on a planning application, it should be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure that you submit a phone number with your submission, so as to enable the Planning Department to contact you for the payment of the prescribed fee by Credit/Debit Card. Alternatively, a submission or observation may be lodged via An Post, in which case it should be accompanied with a postal order or cheque to the value of €20.00. Please note that a submission cannot be accepted without payment of the prescribed fee of €20.
- Unauthorised Development –In relation to unauthorised development, please correspond by post or via email to Enforcement@kerrycoco.ie
- Development Contributions –If you have any queries or wish to make a payment in respect of Development Contributions please contact the Revenue Department via email on email@example.com or call 066 7162100
On 8th May 2020, the Minister and the Government further extended the orders which resulted in the following;
Extension of the Appropriate Period
The period 29th March 2020 to 23rd May 2020, inclusive, may now be disregarded when calculating any appropriate period, specified period or other timelines detailed in the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended).
The submission deadline and decision due dates for files received after 21st Feb are available here
- Pre-Planning Application Form - Word format
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form - Word format
- Planning Application Form (As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Planning Application Form (As Gaeilge)
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice - Word format
- Public Site Notice(As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Public Site Notice
- Public Site Notice (As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice (Word format)
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge) (Word format)
- Extension Of Duration Form
- Further Extension Of Duration Form
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ's - Further information is available on the E.P.A. website at www.epa.ie
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Enforcement Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption - Explanatory Memorandum
- Article 10 (6)(a) Exemption Application Form
- Form 15 - Homesharing and short term letting.
- Form 16 - Short term letting 90 day exceeded.
- Form 17 - End of year form for short term letting.
- Form 18 - Large-scale Residential Development Meeting Request Form
- Form 19 - To accompany Large-scale Residential Development Application