Draft An Daingean Electoral Area Local Area Plan 2020-2026
Kerry County Council, in accordance with 20(3) of the Planning and Development Acts 2000(as amended), has made a Draft Local Area Plan for the An Daingean Electoral Area.
In accordance with Section 20(3)(f) of the Planning & Development Acts 2000 (as amended), the planning authority has prepared environmental reports of the likely significant effects on the environment of implementing the local area plan the Planning Authority has determined that a Strategic Environmental Assessment and Habitats Directive Stage II Appropriate Assessment is required. A Strategic Flood Risk Assessment is also included.
Submissions may be made during the period from Thursday 13th August 2020 until Friday 2nd October 2020.
Submissions should be made in writing and addressed to:-
Senior Planner, Planning Department, Kerry County Council, County Buildings, Rathass, Tralee
Submissions will also be accepted by email to the following email address only: email@example.com
Please note that all submissions/observations made will be made public and put on the Kerry County Council website.
- Pre-Planning Application Form - Word format
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form - Word format
- Planning Application Form (As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Planning Application Form (As Gaeilge)
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice - Word format
- Public Site Notice(As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Public Site Notice
- Public Site Notice (As Gaeilge)
- Extension of Duration Application Form
- Further Info Site Notice
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice (Word format)
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge) (Word format)
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ's - Further information is available on the E.P.A. website at www.epa.ie
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Enforcement Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption - Explanatory Memorandum
- Article 6(a) Exemption Application Form
- Form 15 - Homesharing and short term letting.
- Form 16 - Short term letting 90 day exceeded.
- Form 17 - End of year form for short term letting.