In accordance with Section 9 of the Road Traffic Act, 2004 (no. 44 of 2004), as amended by Section 86 of the Road Traffic Act 2010 (No. 25 of 2010), and Section 22 of the Road Traffic Act 2016 (No. 21 of 2016), the Draft Kerry County Council Road Traffic Special Speed Limit Bye-Laws 2018 have been prepared.
All documents will be available for inspection during normal office hours (9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.) Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) from Wednesday, 4th July 2018 to Friday, 10th August 2018 (both dates inclusive) at the following locations:
• Room 115, Operations Department, Kerry County Council, County Buildings, Tralee
• Tralee Municipal District Office, Town Hall, Prince’s Quay, Tralee
• Killarney Municipal District Office, Town Hall, Killarney
• Listowel Municipal District Office, Áras an Phiarsaigh, Listowel
• Castleisland Area Office, Area Services Centre, Station Road, Castleisland
• Dingle Area Office, Farranakilla House, Goat Street, Dingle
• Kenmare Area Office, The Library, Kenmare
• Killorglin Area Office, Library Place, Iveragh Road, Killorglin
• Caherciveen Area Office, Courthouse, Caherciveen
• Ballybunion Library, Sandhill Road, Ballybunion
The Draft Bye-Laws and accompanying maps (maps are for information only) will also be available to view online at www.kerrycoco.ie during the above dates.
Submissions/observations on the Draft Bye-Laws may be made in writing to:
• Administrative Officer, Operations Department, Room 115, Kerry County Council, County Buildings, Rathass, Tralee, Co. Kerry or
• by email to email@example.com
The latest date for receipt of submissions and observations is Friday, 17th August 2018.