How can I pay for my rates?
The following payment options are available:
- By Post – Cheques, Bank Drafts or Postal Orders should be made payable to Kerry County Council and forwarded to the Revenue Department, Ashe Memorial Hall, Denny Street, Tralee, Co. Kerry,V92 PVW3. Please ensure that your Name, Address and Customer Account No. are clearly stated on all Cheques, Bank Drafts or Postal Orders.
- In person at any Kerry County Council office.
Kerry County Council would like to remind customers that cheques are an expensive means of payment for both recipients and issuers. Electronic payments are secure, quicker, less costly and more convenient. To provide an efficient and cost effective service to all its customers, Kerry County Council have a range of electronic payment options available as outlined below.
- By Debit Card – Please contact the Rates Department at (066) 7162100.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) / Bank Credit Transfer – please arrange with your bank directly. See our bank details outlined below.
- Direct Debit – Please complete the attached Direct Debit Mandate. – Direct Debit Mandate Form As Gaeilge
- Standing Order – Weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Download the Standing Order Form – Contact Kerry Council Rates Department in advance to agree the Standing Order amount. The completed form must be submitted by you to your bank.
Kerry County Council’s Bank Details
|Bank||Bank of Ireland|
|Bank Identifier Code||BOFIIE2D|
|IBAN||IE75 BOFI 9058 3830 6173 00|
|Company Registration Number||0563711D|
Please note, your Rate Account Number as shown on your Rates Bill, must be given as the reference to appear when making any form of payment. Please ensure the total amount due is paid in full by year end.
Legal proceedings will be initiated against accounts remaining unpaid.
Please contact the Revenue Department, Kerry County Council at (066) 7162100 or email [email protected]
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Kerry County Council,
Ashe Memorial Hall,
Opening Hours Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm