Apply for it
- Local Authority Housing Application Form – Requirements to submit the HPL1 form with your social housing application form is being temporarily suspended. Please do not contact the Revenue Commissioners as Kerry County Council can do so on your behalf with your written consent. Please contact the Housing Department, Kerry County Council if you require any further information.
- Increase in Baseline Income Thresholds for Social Housing Support applicants
- Guide to filling in the Social Housing Support application form – Easy Read
- Housing Adaptation Grants for Older People and People with a Disability
Pathways to Home Ownership
- Documentation Required for a Valid Application
- Planning Application Form
- Directions for Completing Site Notice
- Information To Be Included In Newspaper Notice
- Scale of Fees – Ensure appropriate fee is submitted.
- Sec 96 Certificate of Exemption Application Form – Application Form for Certificate of Exemption from the Provision of Section 96 of the Planning & Development Act 2000 (i.e. premium of affordable housing)
- Sec 96 Certificate of Exemption Explanatory Memo
*Please note that the Certificate of Exemption applies to applications for nine houses or less only. Any application for 10 or more houses must submit a proposal detailing how the application intends to comply with Part V of the Planning & Development Acts 2000 -2015
All personal data collected is in compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016, and Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2003. Individual privacy notices for each section/service are available at www.kerrycoco.ie