Kenmare Municipal District Local Area Plan Pre Draft Consultation
AN tACHT UM PLEANÁIL AGUS FORBAIRT 2000 – 2022
Réamh-Ullmhúchán ar Dhréacht Phlean Áitiúil do Cheantar Neidín
Planning & Development Acts 2000 – 2022
Preliminary Preparation of a Draft Kenmare Municipal District Local Area Plan
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Section 20(1) of the Planning & Development Acts 2000 – 2021 that, Kerry County Council, being the Planning Authority for the County of Kerry, intends to prepare a Local Area Plan for the Kenmare Municipal District. This area includes the following settlements:
Cahersiveen, Kenmare, Killorglin
Baile an Sceilg, Beaufort, Chapeltown, Dún Géagáin, Glenbeigh Kilgarvan, Knightstown, Portmagee
Small Village Settlements
An Chillín Liath, An Gleann, Bonane, Caherdaniel, Castlecove, Cromane, Glencar, Kells, Kilgobnet, Lauragh, Tahilla, Templenoe & Tuosist.
The new Kenmare Municipal District LAP will replace the existing West Iveragh LAP 2019-2025, Killorglin Functional Area LAP 2010-2016, the Kenmare Functional Area LAP 2010-2016, and the Cahersiveen, Waterville & Sneem Functional Areas LAP 2013-2019.
Pre-Draft Invitation to make Submissions
Submissions or observations on any issues which may need to be considered in the preparation of the Draft Kenmare Municipal District Local Area Plan are hereby invited from members of the public and other interested parties. Children, or groups or associations representing the interests of children, are entitled to make submissions or observations.
Submissions may be made during the period from:
Thursday 4th August 2022 until Friday 9th September 2022.
Submissions/observations may be made using the online consultation portal:
In writing to the Planning Policy Unit, Kerry County Council, County Buildings, Rathass, Tralee, Co. Kerry, V92 H7VT, marked Kenmare MD LAP Pre Draft.
The Planning process is an open and public one. In that context, all submissions / observations will be taken into consideration, are a matter of public record and will be placed on the County Council’s website.
- Pre-Planning Application Form - Word format
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form - Word format
- Planning Application Form (As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Planning Application Form (As Gaeilge)
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice - Word format
- Public Site Notice(As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Public Site Notice
- Public Site Notice (As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice (Word format)
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge) (Word format)
- Extension Of Duration Form
- Further Extension Of Duration Form
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ's - Further information is available on the E.P.A. website at www.epa.ie
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Enforcement Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption - Explanatory Memorandum
- Article 10 (6)(a) Exemption Application Form
- Form 15 - Homesharing and short term letting.
- Form 16 - Short term letting 90 day exceeded.
- Form 17 - End of year form for short term letting.
- Form 18 - Large-scale Residential Development Meeting Request Form
- Form 19 - To accompany Large-scale Residential Development Application