- Anyone can make a submission/observation/objection on a planning file.
- The submission must be lodged with the planning authority within the first five weeks of receipt of the application along with the prescribed fee of €20.
- It should clearly state what application the submission relates to e.g. developers name, address of development and the planning reference no. if available, and must be made in writing and signed. It must state the name and address of the person/organisation making the submission and indicate an address for correspondence relating to the application.
Defamation Notice: Participants in making an observation/submission/objection should be aware that comments involving allegations of any kind against a named or otherwise identifiable person or organisation may be viewed as defamatory by the subject of the comments. Participants may be sued directly for any defamatory allegations in any submission and should avoid making such allegations.
Any submissions made to the Planning Authority are made available for public inspection. Please note that in the event of any potentially defamatory allegation giving rise to legal action against it, the Planning Authority may seek indemnity from the person making the allegation. It should be understood that the Planning Authority is only concerned with issues relevant to the proper planning and sustainable development of the area and that personalised comments are generally not relevant to its deliberations.
E: [email protected]
- Pre-Planning Application Form – Word format
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form – Word format
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice – Word format
- Public Site Notice(As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Public Site Notice
- Public Site Notice (As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice (Word format)
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge) (Word format)
- Extension Of Duration Form
- Further Extension Of Duration Form
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ's - Further information is available on the E.P.A. website at www.epa.ie
- Policy on Taking in Charge of Housing Estates
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Enforcement Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption - Explanatory Memorandum
- Article 10(6)(a) Exemption Application Form
- Form 15 - Homesharing and short term letting.
- Form 16 - Short term letting 90 day exceeded.
- Form 17 - End of year form for short term letting.
- Form 18 - Large-scale Residential Development Meeting Request Form
- Form 19 - To accompany Large-scale Residential Development Application