Listowel Municipal District Local Area Plan
Kerry County Council is preparing the Draft Listowel Municipal District Local Area Plan (LAP).
The plan will prioritise actions and projects that will contribute to and facilitate the sustainable development and economic growth of the Municipal District in the interest of the common good.
To assist in the process, the Planning Department of Kerry County Council is undertaking an online survey.
The purpose of this non-statutory and informal consultation is to gain a better understanding of the public’s perspectives and opinions in relation to settlements within the Listowel Municipal District. This information will feed back into the drafting of the plan.
The survey is open from the 27th of October to the 30th of November 2017. Please keep an kerrycoco.ie for information regarding the formal consultation process.
E: [email protected]
Search the Planning Database by name, date, type etc.
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice
- Extension of Duration Application Form
- Further Info Site Notice
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ’s
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption – Explanatory Memorandum
- Kerry County Development Plan 2015-2021
- Local Area Plans
- Town Development Plans