Special Speed Limit Bye-Laws Maps
The attached maps are for information purposes only and should be used as a guide when consulting with the bye-laws.For the avoidance of doubt, the document entitled “County of Kerry Road Traffic Special Speed Limits Bye-Laws 2018” forms the legal basis for the revised speed limits and in the event of any discrepancy arising between the bye-laws and the maps, the bye-laws shall prevail.
- Scaffolding Licence
- Casual Trading Licence
- Abnormal Load Permit
- Off Road Dumper Permit
- Road Opening Licence
- Finger Post Licence Application Form
- Finger Post Licence Renewal Form
- Community Involvement Scheme
There are 153 Burial Grounds under the control of Kerry County Council. The Council employs part –time caretakers to look after the upkeep of many of these burial grounds.
It is Council policy to work with and involve local communities in the maintenance and upkeep of local burial grounds. Kerry County Council currently works with and gives financial aid to 50 Local Burial Ground Committees.
It is important to note that 92 of the County’s 153 Burial Grounds are classified as Archaeological sites and, accordingly, are protected by the National Monuments Act. Any works to be undertaken in these Burial Grounds require advance approval from the Council’s engineering and archaeological staff.
- Terms of Purchase of Interment Rights in a Lawn Style Burial Ground
- Application for Exhumation Licence
- Bye-Laws for Cemeteries Advert
- Bye-Laws for Cemeteries
- Draft (Casual Trading) Bye-Laws 2017 – Banna Beach Car Park, Banna, County Kerry
- Draft Casual Trading Bye-Laws Kenmare
- Section 38 – N71 The Square, Park Lane and East Park Lane, Kenmare, Co. Kerry