Social Housing Leasing Initiative
- Do you own a vacant property?
- Do you want to unlock your vacant property’s potential, but are unsure about the options open to you?
- Would you consider Leasing your Property to Kerry County Council?
There are a number of leasing options available to you, including:
- Repair and Lease Scheme
- Availability Leasing Scheme
- Long Term Leasing
Benefits of Leasing Schemes:
· Guaranteed Rent Paid Monthly in Advance
· Periodic Rent Reviews
· No Rent Collection Responsibilities
· No Letting Fees or Advertising Costs
Further information on the above and other options available to you can be obtained from the Leasing Section, Housing Department, Kerry County Council.
Tel. 066 7183542
Applications (066) 7183862
Grants (066) 7183839
Housing Rents (066) 7183647
Repairs (066) 7183645
Rental Accommodation (066) 7183855
F. (066) 7161803
Landlord Information Sheet
Tenant Information Sheet
- Housing Adaptation Grant for People with a Disability
- Housing Aid for Older People
- Mobility Aids Housing Grant Scheme
Mortgage Allowance Scheme