Accounts Receivable Function records and processes financial transactions. This includes the recording of income which supports our services.
The main income streams of Kerry County Council are
- grants and subsidies for specific services,
- local property tax,
- Recoupments for Agency Services
- local income streams which include Commercial Rates, Housing Rents and Loans, Recycling & Waste Disposal fees, Planning fees, Fire Safety Certificates and Fire Charges.
Kerry County Council offers several payment options: –
- Online Payment – further details on Online Payment Page
- Bank Electronic Transfer ( EFT) – contact bankRecOffice@kerrycoco.ie
- Credit Card Payments – contact (066) 7183637
- Payment in person at Countywide Cash Offices . Payment for Fire Safety Certificates and Fire Charges may be made in person at Tralee Fire Station, Spa Rd., Tralee. Payments for Fenit Port and Marina and Harbour charges can be made at Harbour Office, Fenit Port, Fenit.
- Postal Payments – Cheques, Bank Drafts, Postal orders payable to Kerry County Council
- Direct Debit – option is available for payment of Housing Rents & Loans, Rates. Contact the relevant Kerry County Council Department – Housing (email: email@example.com)/ revenue (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Direct Debit form is available here.
- Standing Orders – Contact the relevant Kerry Council Department in advance to agree the Standing Order amount. The completed form must be submitted by you to your bank.
Tel: Accounts Payable: 066-71-83500-Extn 3366
FMS Office: 066-71-83520
Opening Hours Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
Budgets, Financial Statements, Quality Assurance Reports etc