Online Planning Enquiry
Online Planning Enquiry (Kerry Map Viewer)
15-3-22 Please note that we are upgrading our Mapping Digitizer. New applications will temporarily be unavailable in the Map Viewer.
To view the latest applications please use the ePlan enquiry below or check the NPAD maps.
Mobile Friendly – Planning only / Cross Browser, Works on Macs, Tablets & Smartphones.
ePlan Online Enquiry
Text based search by Number, Name, Date, Weekly lists etc.
(NPAD) National Planning Applications Map Portal
National Map viewer (currently updated weekly)
While every care has been taken to display accurate information, Kerry County Council will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within. Should you need to rely on information provided in these pages please obtain separate confirmation from the staff at the Planning Public Counter.
Please note: The planning enquiry system requires a broadband connection to function properly.
Calculation of Time limits in the planning application process over the Christmas period
Section 251 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 provides that in calculating any appropriate period or other time limit referred to in the Act or in any regulations made under the Act, the period between the 24th day of December and the 01st day of January, both days inclusive, shall be disregarded. Accordingly, all time limits specified in connection with the planning application process, including time limits relating to the maintenance of site notices and receipt of submissions or observations, are extended by 9 days.
E: [email protected]
- Pre-Planning Application Form – Word format
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form – Word format
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice – Word format
- Public Site Notice(As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Public Site Notice
- Public Site Notice (As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice (Word format)
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge) (Word format)
- Extension Of Duration Form
- Further Extension Of Duration Form
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ's - Further information is available on the E.P.A. website at www.epa.ie
- Policy on Taking in Charge of Housing Estates
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Enforcement Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption - Explanatory Memorandum
- Article 10(6)(a) Exemption Application Form
- Form 15 - Homesharing and short term letting.
- Form 16 - Short term letting 90 day exceeded.
- Form 17 - End of year form for short term letting.
- Form 18 - Large-scale Residential Development Meeting Request Form
- Form 19 - To accompany Large-scale Residential Development Application