Kerry County Council established a vacant sites register in accordance with the requirements of the Urban Regeneration and Housing Act 2015. The purpose of the register is to identify vacant sites within the functional area of Kerry County Council in accordance with the requirements of the act. Sites entered on the register will be subject to the vacant site levy provisions introduced under the act.
At present the attached register has no entries. The council is currently reviewing sites across the county and where it is satisfied that sites conform with the requirements of the legislation, property owners will be notified and the process for considering sites for entry on the register will commence (please see Urban Regeneration and Housing Act 2015 for details for the process for same).
Kerry County Council,
Telephone: (066) 718 3582
Search the Planning Database by name, date, type etc.
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice
- Extension of Duration Application Form
- Further Info Site Notice
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ’s
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption – Explanatory Memorandum
- Kerry County Development Plan 2015-2021
- Local Area Plans
- Town Development Plans