Enforcement of Planning Conditions and Control of Unauthorised Developments
- Our Planning Enforcement Officer investigates complaints on unauthorised developments.
- The Council is empowered to pursue complaints in respect of non-compliance with planning permissions and unauthorised developments.
- The Council is empowered to pursue legal proceedings in such cases and in cases where developments generally do not conform to planning conditions.
- The legislative provision for enforcement is contained in Part XIII – Sections 151-164 of the Planning and Development Acts 2000-2019.
- Freedom of Information Act 2014– Complaints regarding unauthorised development constitute part of the Council’s records for the purposes of the above Act.
- The Council will endeavour to maintain as confidential any complaints made to it in confidence and in good faith.
- The Council cannot however, give absolute guarantees on this as requests under the Freedom of Information Act can be appealed by requesters to the Information Commissioner.
- Pre-Planning Application Form - Word format
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form - Word format
- Planning Application Form (As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Planning Application Form (As Gaeilge)
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice - Word format
- Public Site Notice(As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Public Site Notice
- Public Site Notice (As Gaeilge)
- Extension of Duration Application Form
- Further Info Site Notice
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice (Word format)
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge) (Word format)
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ's - Further information is available on the E.P.A. website at www.epa.ie
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Enforcement Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption - Explanatory Memorandum
- Article 6(a) Exemption Application Form