The Environment Department has responsibility for a wide range of areas. We are responsible for the following areas :
• Monitoring Beaches & Water Quality.
• Our Recycling & Waste Disposal Sites throughout Kerry provide an opportunity for people to dispose of waste and recycle items responsibly.
• Litter – Our Litter Wardens work constantly to control litter and illegal dumping.
• Waste Regulation, Air Quality & Noise Control and Septic Tanks/Site Suitability.
• Dog Control and Dog Licensing in County Kerry.
• Environmental Awareness – We aim to increase environmental awareness by working closely with local communities and schools.
Fax: (066) 7120663