NEW HELPLINE FOR KERRY BUSINESSES IMPACTED BY COVID-19 EMERGENCY
A new inter-agency group has been established in Kerry to provide support and advice to businesses during the COVID-19 public health emergency. The group is today launching a new business support helpline which will be available to anyone in the retail, tourism, manufacturing, constructions, services and other industries as a source of information and advice.
Led by Kerry County Council’s Economic Development Unit and Local Enterprise Office, the inter-agency group also includes representatives of Fáilte Ireland, Enterprise Ireland, Kerry Education and Training Board, Udarás na Gaeltachta and the local development companies, South Kerry Development Partnership, IRD Duhallow and North East and West Kerry Development.
The new helpline is now available on 1800 807 102 and will be available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
COVID-19 COMMUNITY RESPONSE – NEW FREEPHONE LINE
PHONE: 1800 807 009
TEXT ‘SUPPORT’ and your NAME to 50555
For the latest information click on the links below:
- COVID-19 – Kerry County Council Update 20.05.20
- COVID-19 – Kerry County Council Update 30.04.20
- COVID-19 – Kerry County Council Update 22.04.20
- COVID-19 – Information on Coronavirus
- COVID-19 – Essential Services Update
- COVID-19 – Contact Details for all our Departments
- COVID-19 – Business Supports/Rates Deferral
- COVID-19 – Housing/Rents Information
- COVID-19 – Waste Disposal
- COVID-19 – Planning and Development Deadlines