N70 Dromquinna Pavement Improvement Works
Kerry County Council wish to advise that essential Pavement Improvement Works will take place on the N70 National Secondary Road between Templenoe and Kenmare from Monday 14th January 2019 to 5th April 2019. Traffic Management will be in place for the duration of the works.
Kerry County Council has decided to close to public traffic the roads as detailed below in order to facilitate the works:
Road Closed: N70 National Secondary Road between Templenoe and Kenmare in the townland of Dromcunnia.
Road Closing Times: from Monday at 9.00 a.m. to Friday at 5.00 p.m. (24 hours per day), between the dates of Monday 4th February 2019 and Friday 22nd February 2019 (both dates inclusive, and not including weekends)
Kerry County Council apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time.
- Scaffolding Licence
- Casual Trading Licence
- Abnormal Load Permit
- Off Road Dumper Permit
- Road Opening Licence
- Finger Post Licence Application Form
- Finger Post Licence Renewal Form
- Community Involvement Scheme
There are 153 Burial Grounds under the control of Kerry County Council. The Council employs part –time caretakers to look after the upkeep of many of these burial grounds.
It is Council policy to work with and involve local communities in the maintenance and upkeep of local burial grounds. Kerry County Council currently works with and gives financial aid to 50 Local Burial Ground Committees.
It is important to note that 92 of the County’s 153 Burial Grounds are classified as Archaeological sites and, accordingly, are protected by the National Monuments Act. Any works to be undertaken in these Burial Grounds require advance approval from the Council’s engineering and archaeological staff.
- Terms of Purchase of Interment Rights in a Lawn Style Burial Ground
- Application for Exhumation Licence
- Bye-Laws for Cemeteries Advert
- Bye-Laws for Cemeteries
- Draft (Casual Trading) Bye-Laws 2017 – Banna Beach Car Park, Banna, County Kerry
- Draft Casual Trading Bye-Laws Kenmare
- Section 38 – N71 The Square, Park Lane and East Park Lane, Kenmare, Co. Kerry