Draft Corca Dhuibhne Electoral Area Local Area Plan - Proposed Material Alterations
Draft Corca Dhuibhne Electoral Area Local Area Plan
Notice is hereby given pursuant to Section 20(3)(e) of the Planning & Development Acts 2000-2018 that Kerry County Council proposes to make alterations to the Draft Corca Dhuibhne Electoral Area Local Area Plan 2020-2026. The proposed alterations would, if made, be a Material Alteration of the said Draft Local Area Plan.
In accordance with 20(3)(f) of the Planning & Development Acts 2000 (as amended) the Planning Authority has determined:
- That a Strategic Environmental Assessment of one or more of the proposed material alterations is required; and
- That following the preparation of a Habitats Directive Assessment Screening Exercise, a Stage II Appropriate Assessment of one or more of the proposed material alterations is not required.
The Material Alterations to the Draft Corca Dhuibhne Electoral Area Local Area Plan 2020-2026 are on public display from Monday 11th January 2021 until Tuesday 9th February 2021.
Copies of the Material Alterations to the Draft Corca Dhuibhne Electoral Area Local Area Plan, Strategic Environmental Assessment Addendum Report, Habitats Directive Assessment Natura Impact Addendum Report and the Strategic Flood Risk Assessment addendum Report may be inspected from Monday 11th January 2021 until Tuesday 9th February 2021. (both dates inclusive) primarily on this website where they can be viewed/downloaded below.
The Material Alterations may also be inspected depending on local opening arrangements as a result of Covid-19 public health precautions in Room 13, Planning Department, County Buildings (066-7183582), and Corca Dhuibhne Municipal District Office (066-9151566). Please contact the respective location in advance as they are operating on an appointment only basis.
Submissions should be made in writing and addressed to:
Damien Ginty Acting Senior Planner, Planning Department, Kerry County Council, County Buildings, Rathass, Tralee, Co. Kerry
Submissions will also be accepted by email to the following email address only: [email protected]
Submissions/observations can only be considered if made in relation to the material alterations only.
Please note that all submissions/observations made will be made public and put on the Kerry County Council website.
- Material Alterations to Draft Corca Dhuibhne Electoral Area Local Area Plan 2020-2026
- Web Map Browser
- SEA Addendum Report
- Natura Impact Addendum Report
- SRFA Report
- Chief Executive’s Report
the Corca Dhuibhe LAP was adopted at the Chorca Dhuibhne-Castleisland MD Meeting 29/4/21 and will be effective from the 27/5/21.
E: [email protected]
- Pre-Planning Application Form – Word format
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form – Word format
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice – Word format
- Public Site Notice(As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Public Site Notice
- Public Site Notice (As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice (Word format)
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge) (Word format)
- Extension Of Duration Form
- Further Extension Of Duration Form
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ's - Further information is available on the E.P.A. website at www.epa.ie
- Policy on Taking in Charge of Housing Estates
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Enforcement Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption - Explanatory Memorandum
- Article 10(6)(a) Exemption Application Form
- Form 15 - Homesharing and short term letting.
- Form 16 - Short term letting 90 day exceeded.
- Form 17 - End of year form for short term letting.
- Form 18 - Large-scale Residential Development Meeting Request Form
- Form 19 - To accompany Large-scale Residential Development Application