Draft Listowel Municipal District Local Area Plan
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Section 20(1) of the Planning & Development Act 2000 – 2016 (as amended) that Kerry County Council, being the Planning Authority of the County of Kerry, has produced a Draft Local Area Plan for the Listowel Municipal District.
The draft Listowel Municipal District Local Area Plan 2019-2025 is on public consultation from Thursday 31st October 2019 until Friday 13th December 2019.
An open day will be held in the Chamber, Áras an Phiarsaigh from 3.00 to 6.30pm on Thursday 21st November 2019.
Copies of the Draft Listowel Municipal District Local Area Plan, Strategic Environmental Assessment Environmental Report, Habitats Directive Assessment Natura Impact Report and the Strategic Flood Risk Assessment Report may be inspected from Thursday 31stOctober 2019 until Friday 13th December 2019. (both dates inclusive) at the following locations:
- Room 13, Planning Department, County Buildings, Rathass, Tralee
- · Listowel Library & Area Office, Civic centre, Listowel
- · Ballybunion Library
- · www.kerrycoco.ie
Submissions should be made in writing and addressed to:-
Senior Planner, Planning Policy Unit, Planning Department, Kerry County Council, County Buildings, Rathass, Tralee and marked:‘Draft Listowel Municipal District Local Area Plan’.
Submissions will also be accepted by email to the following email address only: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the proposed Variation No.3 to the Listowel Town Development Plan 2009-2015 as extended
Please note that all submissions made will be made public and put on the Kerry County Council website.
- Pre-Planning Application Form - Word format
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form - Word format
- Planning Application Form (As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Planning Application Form (As Gaeilge)
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice - Word format
- Public Site Notice(As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Public Site Notice
- Public Site Notice (As Gaeilge)
- Extension of Duration Application Form
- Further Info Site Notice
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice (Word format)
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge) (Word format)
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ's - Further information is available on the E.P.A. website at www.epa.ie
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption - Explanatory Memorandum
- Article 6(a) Exemption Application Form