Draft Listowel Municipal District Local Area Plan
Notice is hereby given pursuant to Section 20(3)(e) of the Planning & Development Acts 2000-2018 that Kerry County Council proposes to make alterations to the Draft Listowel Municipal District Local Area Plan 2019-2025. The proposed alterations would, if made, be a Material Alteration of the said Draft Local Area Plan.
In accordance with 20(3)(f) of the Planning & Development Acts 2000 (as amended) the Planning Authority has determined:
- That a Strategic Environmental Assessment of one or more of the proposed material alterations is required; and
- That following the preparation of a Habitats Directive Assessment Screening Exercise, a Stage II Appropriate Assessment of one or more of the proposed material alterations is not required.
The Material Alterations to the Draft Listowel Municipal District Local Area Plan 2019-2025 are on public display from Thursday 25th June 2020 until Friday 24th July 2020.
Copies of the Material Alterations to the Draft Listowel Municipal District Local Area Plan, Strategic Environmental Assessment Addendum Report, and Habitats Directive Assessment Natura Impact Report may be inspected from Thursday 25th June 2020 until Friday 24th July 2020 (both dates inclusive) primarily on this website where they can be viewed/downloaded below.
The Material Alterations may also be inspected depending on local opening arrangements as a result of Covid-19 public health precautions in Room 13, Planning Department, County Buildings (066-7183582), and Listowel Municipal District Office (068-21245). Please contact the respective location in advance as they are operating on an appointment only basis.
Submissions should be made in writing and addressed to:
Damien Ginty Acting Senior Planner, Planning Department, Kerry County Council, County Buildings, Rathass, Tralee, Co. Kerry
Submissions will also be accepted by email to the following email address only: email@example.com
Submissions/observations can only be considered if made in relation to the material alterations only.
Please note that all submissions/observations made will be made public and put on the Kerry County Council website.
Material Alterations to Draft Listowel Municipal District Local Area Plan 2019-2025
Web Map Browser
SEA Addendum Report
SFRA Addendum Report
Natura Impact Addendum Report
CE Report on Submissions received for Proposed Material Alterations
CE Report on Submissions received for Proposed Material Alterations to the Proposed Variation No 3
Draft Local Area Plan
Draft Listowel MD LAP 2019-2025
Proposed Variation no. 3 to the Listowel Town Development Plan 2009-2015 as varied and extended
Web Map Browser
Chief Executive Report on Submissions
Submissions Received on Draft Local Area Plan
- Submissions 1-10
- Submissions 11-20
- Submissions 21-30
- Submissions 31-40
- Submissions 41-50
- Submissions 51-60
- Submissions 61-67
Please note the proposed Variation No. 3 to the Listowel Town Development Plan 2009-2015 as extended.
the Listowel Municipal District Local Area Plan was adopted by the MD Members on the 21st September and will become effective from 19th October 2020.
Variation no.3 to the Listowel Town Plan was adopted and effective from the 21st September 2020. Full details of same will be available as soon as possible.
- Pre-Planning Application Form - Word format
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form - Word format
- Planning Application Form (As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Planning Application Form (As Gaeilge)
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice - Word format
- Public Site Notice(As Gaeilge) - Word format
- Public Site Notice
- Public Site Notice (As Gaeilge)
- Extension of Duration Application Form
- Further Info Site Notice
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge)
- Further Info Site Notice (Word format)
- Further Info Site Notice(As Gaeilge) (Word format)
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ's - Further information is available on the E.P.A. website at www.epa.ie
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Enforcement Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption - Explanatory Memorandum
- Article 6(a) Exemption Application Form
- Form 15 - Homesharing and short term letting.
- Form 16 - Short term letting 90 day exceeded.
- Form 17 - End of year form for short term letting.